Sunday, 19 October 2014

Film Room Progress - week 3

I've been busy with 3d this week! All my assets have been successfully modeled and textured, and dropped into engine. We now only have 3 days to finish - dun dun.

Check out this pouffe!

My best work
And the other things I made





When presenting our work so far on Thursday, I was told to chamfer all the hard edges more. I did, and I think it will look okay in the scene, but I hope I did it enough so they like it. Only time will tell.

I'm also really happy with my unwraps for this project. I used 2 sheets, and they're probably the best texture sheets I've made.


Masterpiece
I still need to tidy them up a little, though.


In other news...

I started making the climbing axe from Tomb Raider 2013 for my halloween costume. I don't have any progress pictures, but here's what it looks like at the moment


It needs a few more layers of paint before I can add the details, but so far it's looking pretty good. I know I should have made it out of foam or something, but all I had was cardboard and I didn't want to spend money.



And now, a hesitant ferret