During the second week for this project, we had to present our projects so far. The feedback we received for our idea was positive, so there was nothing we really had to change.
This week, I focused on building the bulk of the level - putting the container pieces together. Sharn was the one who modeled the modular pieces, and they look damn fine.
|Modular container pieces|
This is the level build out of the container pieces:
I made a storyboard of our level to help better show what we wanted to happen at each point:
We also spent a lot of this week modelling
The greenhouse by the end of the week