Sunday, 22 February 2015

Really Orange Cake - week 21

The first half of this week was spent making more assets for the tea party - tea pots, cups, plates, cutlery, and cake stands. I also finished the table and sign.


I based all the designs for the little assets off existing Victorian tableware I'd found, while still trying to keep them in our chosen style.





The second half was spent re-unwrapping and texturing everything I've done so far, including the chairs, so that all the wood could be a tiling texture.





I'm not as happy with the chairs anymore, as there's no variation or detail. 

This week, I also made and mostly finished different food assets for the tea party (though there's still quite a bit left to do on them!). 


The cake is particularly unusual.

I also did some potion designs on Friday (we're going with the purple number 6)