I decided to add posters, an A-Frame sign, a net, and some glass lanterns to my shop.
Casto said my modelling was good, but Stas said I needed to check my tri-density was consistent throughout my model. I wanted my model to be very rounded, so it's quite high-poly for what it is. I changed a few loops on the hull of the boat and a few other areas, but mostly kept it quite high-poly and round.
During week 2, I finished modelling and unwrapped everything.
I then moved on to texturing. By Friday, I had mostly finished texturing:
High poly bake tin
finish texturing (signs)
night/day cycle (paintovers)