Friday, 11 December 2015

New York Roof-Top - Project Hand In (Resub)

Name: ​Rebecca Gibson

P Number: P13214730

Email: p13214730@myemail.dmu.ac.uk

Project Title: Metropolis Roof-Top Project

Overview: I made a realistic roof-top environment for a third person shooter game map, with a budget of 50,000 tris and 4x2048 24bit textures, and 1x1024 32bit texture. The map had to be based in New York. I made a fancy roof-top bar environment in winter at night.

Research/Design: 






 Unwraps:







Textures:














































Beauty Shots:











Additional work:

Snow material on concrete (same for all snow covered materials):




Water material:






Conclusion:

I don't feel this was a strong project for me and I think my level looks quite unfinished and unpolished. Although these problems could be fixed with more time, I will likely not be working into this environment further.